Enchanted: A Fairy House Trail
Fluff up your wings, mix your fairy dust, and flit on over to HCA to meander through the meadows and glades of the fairy trail! Look for the entrance archway next to the mushroom at the top of the lawn. The trail wraps around the back of the building and ends at the rear of the driveway.
Download the Fairy Forage and keep your eyes open for the clues the fairies have left for you!
For everyone’s safety & enjoyment, we have implemented the following guidelines:
- The trail is open from dawn to dusk.
- Please stay on the marked trail.
- Only use the trail if you have no symptoms of COVID-19.
- Dogs are not allowed on the trail.
- No smoking on HCA property.
- Do not touch the artwork.
- Do not climb on the artwork.
- We encourage you to take photos but no commercial photography is allowed.
- Masks are required indoors.
- Services such as restrooms are available Wednesday through Sunday from Noon to 4 PM or by chance.
Donations help us maintain the trail, bring in great artists, and keep it free for all. Thanks so much for the support!